We’re sure you have heard discrepancies among beauty gurus with the day-old question: Can I dye my hair wet? Odds are, you’ve seen the majority of stylists perform hair coloring on a client’s dry hair. It’s the best method, right?
Beauty School Remix is here to tell you: It’s not. In the contemporary age, techniques develop, progress, and improve. It’s not always useful to stick to old roots (no pun intended). So, can you dye damp hair? And if you can, should you? It’s simple, the answer is YES!
It’s essential to maintain a solid understanding of the hair’s structure, its pH, and the effects the products we use to have on hair. If you don’t, you might want to brush up on the books. Don’t fret, because you can enroll in Beauty School Remix course Hair Structure and pH Scale and learn:
- Defining important parts of the hair structure
- What role do the hair cuticle & hair cortex play in hair color
- Hair shaft structure
- Why the pH Scale is important to us
- What is the pH of the Scalp
- Why I don’t shampoo before toner
- Why hair color should be applied to damp hair
- Can hair actually “get used” to a shampoo