Home Salon Design Inspiration: Studio C
Nothing brings me more joy than scrolling through my feed of beautiful hair and seeing a beautiful salon space! That is such an amazing accomplishment. When you are in the design phase, it becomes hard to find smaller scale studio, suite, or home-based salon design inspiration. But I found a good one! I came across this image of a studio salon, and I loved it. The salon is called Studio C.
It looks so welcoming and updated. Here are a couple things that are really working well for this salon design:
- I love that the ceiling is a dark color, it really helps to create a sophisticated look and makes the space look taller.
- The polished floors really reflect light well so there is a lot of brightness throughout.
- I also love the natural stain wood beam, the dark metal accents, and the soft furnishings. It’s a great mix of industrial and boho chic.
Amazing job on your beautifully designed space, @studioc_hairstylist I think your studio is so beautiful!
Design Board: Inspired by Studio C
- Minerva Aria Salon Styling Chair, $349
- Rotatable Linear Vanity Mirror Light, $136
- BENTWOOD ROUND WOOD MIRROR, $263
- Foster Chair, $369
- Diamond 34 in. Dark Brown Medium Round Wood Coffee Table with Smooth Top, $605
- Feathers Wall Hanging, $65
- Farmhouse Style Cone Wall Sconce, $62
- Handmade Moroccan Leather Filled Ottoman Brown Round Pouf, $143
- Avant Ultra Shampoo System with White Bowl, $675
- Ovid Tangerine Rust Area Rug, $237
Paint Color Palette:
Sherwin Williams Naval: SW 6244
Sherwin Williams Pool House: SW 7603
Sherwin Williams White Flour: SW 7102